Student schedule for MNYI at the St. Paul campus of the University of Minnesota:
- Breakfast and Welcome Speaker
- Breakup into small groups of 7-8 students to present your research to a panel of research and business leaders.
- You will have 3 minutes to present followed by 5 minutes of discussion. Be prepared to share your thoughts, answer questions, and engage with fellow peers from across Minnesota.
- Professional headshot photoshoot.
- Learn about and start creating your online professional profile
- Tours of campus
- Lunch (provided) and speaker/networking
Topic: What can you do locally in your community to combat food security?
- Science Immersion Sessions -- hands-on lab experiences!
- Closing speakers
Dress: Interview outfit, Business casual